The Raid Bleu Normandie organisation is based on bringing together the skills of the various structures united for the event around Ambrose Light, the architects of the event.
The event benefits from the active support of the French sailing Federation and its respective regional and local delegations, the Lower Normandy sailing league and the Manche sailing committee. That is why the French Sailing Federation has sent to the event some of their top national umpires, all of whom are experts in the particularities of Formula 18 racing. The Saint-Vaast Bay sailing club is naturally involved in the organisation of the event, because of the specific local knowledge of its members.
To finish, the Regional Environment Agency and the Lower Normandy Communications and computer technology service are also active partners in the event.
To guarantee the success of the Raid Bleu Normandie, Ambrose Light has contacted a network of professionals and volunteers whose skills have been recognised.
- Event steward: Denis Horeau
- Head of administration and logistics: Anne-Sophie Lefeuvre
- Logistics at sea: Guillaume Evrard, Saint-Vaast Bay sailing club,
Lower Normandy sailing league
- Communications: Justine Girard
- Shore management: Philippe Leclerc
- Sustainable Development Village: Race HQ
- Presenter: Eric Ligué
- Village PA System: Trigone
- Photographic work: DPPI
- Video production: Nefertiti
- Video technology consultant: Gregor Cemeli
- Website and press release editor: Pierre-François Bonneau
- Press relations: Isabelle Delaune
- The Race Committee is chaired by Pierre-Charles Barraud.
- The Jury is chaired by Patrick Celton